Debbie is a compassionate and dedicated Counsellor known for her commitment to helping people like you navigate life’s challenges.
With a warm and empathic approach, Debbie has transformed thousands of peoples lives over many years, offering support, guidance and listening ear.
Debbie’s journey in Counselling began over two decades ago, before she qualified as a Secondary School Teacher and College Lecturer. Since then Debbie continues to teach new Counsellors and Hypnotherapists at Chrysalis Courses in both Birmingham and Peterborough.
With a genuine desire to make a positive impact, Debbie can help you to feel better and make changes where you need to, helping you to discover what is important and how you can lead a better, more fulfilling life. Her extensive knowledge and expertise in various therapeutic modalities, combined with her natural ability to connect with people, have earned her a reputation as a trusted and approachable confidante.
Debbie’s legacy is one of healing, resilience and empowerment, leaving a trail of tranformed lives in her wake.
- Counsellor for over twenty years
- Secondary School Teacher and Head of Department
- Training and Workforce Development Officer
- College Lecturer
- Childline NSPCC Counsellor
- Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner at Kooth
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy – 2018
- Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling – 2017
- BA (Hons) Education – 2007
- Qualified Teacher Status (Schools) – 2008
- Level 2 Counselling Skills – 2005
- Adult Teaching Certificate – 1999
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS)
Insurance and Legal Checks
- Full, indemnity insurance
- Enhanced DBS checked and registered